Pool eXact® EZ Master Professional Kit
The NEW Pool eXact® EZ delivers 10 pool water parameters with lab–quality results! All tests with the Pool eXact® EZ use our patented eXact® Strips, a quick and easy reagent system for analysis. Simply dip an eXact® Strip Micro into the water sample for 20 seconds using a simple back and forth motion, discard the strip, and read the results instantaneously!
No need for a smart device - the unit operates independently and stores the last 20 results for each parameter/menu.
1. Free Chlorine 0.00-12.0 ppm
2. Combined Chlorine (no math required) 0.00-12.0 ppm
3. Total Chlorine 0.00-12.0 ppm
4. pH 6.4-8.4
5. Calcium Hardness 20-700 ppm
6. Total Alkalinity 10-200 ppm
7. Cyanuric Acid 1-110 ppm
8. Copper 0.0-9.0 ppm
9. Salt/Chloride 80-6700 ppm
10. Phosphate 0.2-3.0 ppm
Operates with 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
No calibration needed
Waterproof IP-67 and it floats
2 Year Warranty
Instruction manuals available in English and German.
Comes as METER ONLY (486201) or one of pre-configured kits.
Pool eXact® EZ Master Professional Kit (486201-KM2)
The professional kit now includes the NEW eXact® pH+ Smart Meter system which capitalizes on electrochemistry technology combined with Bluetooth connectivity.
Pre-configured kit comes with exactly whats needed to start testing (excluding app software). Packed in a rugged and durable plastic case with secure fasteners and padded compartments.
- Rugged XL plastic black case:
- Pool eXact® EZ Photometer
- eXact pH+ Smart Meter System (pH, TDS, Temperature, Conductivity, Salinity)
- Cleaning brush
- Mini Dilution Kit II
- Instruction manual
- Calibration Key
- 1 pouch of pH buffer 4 & 7
25 tests of each:
- Total Alkalinity
- Free Chlorine (DPD-1)
- Combined/Total Chlorine (DPD-3)
- Calcium Hardness
- Cyanuric Acid (60 tests)
- Chloride (Salt)